A Day in the Life: Problem Solved


Our Carbon Monoxide detector sounded today. I called the gas company. They seemed to take it quite seriously. No dead birds in our house. In any case, they sent someone over right away. Good news: there was no carbon monoxide, the problem was with the detector itself. Bad news: the gas guy “red tagged” the furnace. Apparently red tagging is not a good thing. I guess it’s time to get a new furnace. The old one is leaking gas. After 27 years I guess it has done it duty. I guess leaking gas is an old furnaces equivalent of leaking old people.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *